Makes 6-7 crepes
1 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
1 tsp apple cider vinegar, or lemon juice
1/2 tbsp maple syrup
Combine wet ingredients and set aside.Dry Ingredients
1 cup (140g) all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
- Sift dry ingredients together and whisk together.
- Add in wet ingredients and mix. Cover bowl and let the batter sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Remove batter out of the fridge and add ¼ cup of water to thin it out. (Note: the longer the batter sits in the fridge, the more the batter will thicken. In that case, add more water until you have a pourable batter.)
- Heat cast iron skillet or nonstick pan on medium heat. Once skillet or pan is hot, spray nonstick cooking oil to cover the bottom. Then turn down the heat to low heat.
- Depending on the size of your skillet or pan, pour about ¼ or ⅓ cup of batter in the middle of the pan. Lift the pan and immediately turn in a circular motion for the batter to create an even circle. After 2-3 minutes, or when the edges become crisp, gently flip the crepe and cook on other side for another minute, or until lightly browned.
- Once cooked, set on cooling rack to dry.
- Wipe down pan and repeat until batter is used.
- Paradise Chocolate Plant based Spread
- Crushed Hazelnuts
- On crepe, smear a generous scoop of Paradise Chocolate Plant based Spread and top with bananas, strawberries and crushed hazelnuts.